What personal information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter. We collect your name and email address in order to Send information, and respond to your inquiries.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you subscribe to the following ways.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your request or query.
How do we protect your information?
We protect your information using the following ways:
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you have a technical or general support question, please visit hindibix.com/contact-us to reach out to us directly.